Saturday, October 29, 2011

If you don't use it....then loose it.

Random shack with random goodies.
For the second time this year I took inventory of the ham shack, I am a firm believer of " if you don't use it loose it" I find it very interesting how one gathers equipment and accessories and some acquire  more dust than operating time. So once again it was time to put some "stuff" up for sale and see how they move. We have a great online swap net here in Ontario and I have had very good results using it. Over the summer I made about 900.00 with moving idle equipment. This time around with adding the Alpha Delta DX-33 antenna to the attic it made other antenna's redundant and thus up for sale. I have seen folk's (not just hams) hold onto things until they are worthless....it's just a waste. There are always others who can put to good use things I am just holding onto. Along with the antennas and some other things up to this point I have made 400.00 ham bucks!!

2 comments:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hi Mike, my shack is very small at the moment, nothing to sell really. Have a nice Sunday, 73 Paul

VE9KK said...

Funny thing but around my shack there is something I can part with to get something else.