|My DXLab's desktop|
- You can pick and choose what applications you want to install.
- Once an application is installed you are able to customize it to your needs.
- Great support, the short time I was running DXlabs they released fixes and upgrades.
- Running all 8 applications did not seem to take up much of the PC's processor.
- Each Application has over the top documentation in great detail.
- It will start up 3rd party applications to run with DXLab. For me so far I have my LP-100A virtual meter starting up within DXLab.
Things you want to do if you chose the program
- Make sure you read the documentation to fully understand what each app can do.
- The first application you want to download is called Launcher. This app when up and running at the push of a button install each app you want to try. It also (when configured to) will check for updates of all the programs each time it opens. It will also with one click start-up and shut down all DXLab app's. I made the mistake of not using this program and I manually unzipped, created a folder and installed each application. The Launcher makes installation a painless experience.
- Join the DXLab yahoo group for outstanding support. I posted a questions and it was answered in 20 minutes.