|Action on 20m|
- As always I operate the contest QRP at 5 watts but I also I was able at times to drop the power down to 5mW's. My longest miles per watts in this contest was 9339 miles per watt.
- I was able to collect 65 DXCC countries during the contest.
- I made it into Japan and Hawaii with 5 watts I tried lower power setting but it was not working.
- All bands (for me that's 10,15,20 and 40m) were open at one time or another and I had contacts on all these bands.
- This was the one and only downside I found for the whole contest.....at times when I came across rare DX and rightfully so there was a pileup. I found some stations would continue to send their call even over the DX station who was trying to answer a call. It's hard to find a hole to enter your call when (and they were very few) operators keep sending their call no matter what is going on in the pileup.