Sunday, July 3, 2011

Going wireless.......joining the 21st century

The HIRO WLAN USB Adapter 

The other day Julie was in the market for a black and white laser printer she came across a very nice Brother model that was also wireless. She has a  fancy schmancy desktop Mac that has wireless compatibility as for me.......NOT. This would be the second wireless printer in the house both of which I can't use!!! So I checked out some cards that gave me wireless functionality but they were pricey. I then came across the Hiro 802.11B USB wireless adapter that was only 19.00 here in Canada. It works with Win7, Vista, XP, ME,2K and 98SE. I found the instal just went wayyyyyy to smooth but in the end it worked fantastic!!! If you want to make your non wireless desktop wireless this seems to be the way to go. I am now on the verge of the 21st century!!!

No comments: