After many IC 7610 Icom owners had seen the 7300 series radio receive a firmware upgrade some time ago Icom has just released a firmware update for the IC 7610! The upgrade is outlined below:
Changes from Version 1.20
[Spectrum scope is improved]
-A Scroll mode that can seamlessly change the displayed scope range, depending on the operating frequency, is added.
- A popup screen that displays when SPAN or EDGE is selected is added.
- The number of FIX EDGE memories is expanded to 4.
- The Reference level is independently memorized for each band.
- The Reference level of the Center mode scope screen while transmitting is fixed at set level independent of the user’s selection.
- The Scope function of the RS-BA1 is improved.
-The transceiver’s settings are now retained after updating the firmware. (not when reverting to an older version)
-While operating in the Data mode, the Receive Tone Control is deactivated.
-The default setting of the CI-V USB Port is changed to “Unlink from [REMOTE].”
-The RS-BA1 Version 2 software will support the IC-7610's Scroll mode from its firmware Version 2.40.
Below is the link to the firmware update: