Sunday, May 14, 2017

Customer service excellance

An update from my last post regarding my Chameleon CHA P Loop antenna, the antenna bag zippers were repaired and the cost was 40.00 Canadian. I decided  to have some heavy duty zippers installed and I emailed DX Engineering and we agreed the cost would be 50/50. I submitted the bill to Maria at DX Engineering and to my surprise the total amount was covered! I emailed Maria about this and she told me she took the bill to her boss and he informed Maria to cover the whole cost. DX Engineering for sure is a class act!!
Lets move along to another class act.....I have been using Win4k3 suite software for rig control for over a year now. Tom VA2SFQ has software what will work with the Elecraft K3,K3S, KX3 and KX2. Tom has been updating the software on a very consistent basis. The software is very stable one just has to read Eham to see it's rated 4.9 out of 5. I have emailed Tom with some questions and he has replied very fast with a solution. Recently I had some issues and we were emailing back and forth to try to bring things to a resolution. On the weekend Tom asked me if I had Teamviewer (and I do) he wanted to use Teamviewer to take control of my PC and solve my issue once and for all. On Saturday evening I received a call from Tom on my cell and we linked my PC via Teamviewer and Tom took control. Tom stuck with me for 40 mins and he solved my issue and I was up and running again. I have never in all my days had this type of customer service. It is very obvious that Tom is committed to not only his software but to his customers. Tom was very pleasant on the phone as he sorted out the problem.

4 comments:

Bert, PA1B said...

Hello Mike, good to hear of the very good attitude of DX Engineering. FB. 73, Bert

Anonymous said...

What?!?!? You paid $40 to get new zippers on a $25 bag?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QQY2JO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

VE9KK said...

Good afternoon Bert, yes it was very good of them to go above and beyond.
73,
Mike

VE9KK said...

Good afternoon "Anonymous" if you read the post carefully I was not out the 40.00 DX Engineering decided to cover the cost and I understood that before the zippers were repaired. Oh and 25.00 U.S is 36.00 very close to 40.00 and with defective zippers unlike mine now.