Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Solar data on blog not updating??

For about a month or longer I have noticed the the solar data chart that is on my blog is not always updating to the current day. Sometimes the information is 3 or more days old, I thought it was just my blog and was not refreshing properly but I have also noticed on other blogs the same thing happening.  I sent Paul N0NBH an email regarding this today. I like this little app on the blog as it's a nice fast check of conditions for both me and my readers. Having said that it's also true and I have experienced it myself……and that is don't always go by the solar data get on the air you may be surprised.

4 comments:

Blogmaster said...

I've noticed this on my blog as well. I end up hitting refresh every time I bring up the blog.....it's a real pain.

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hi Mike, It happens regularly. That's why I removed it from my blog. 73 Paul PC4T

VE9KK said...

Good evening Bill, I have contacted Paul and he is looking into things and I have even hit the refresh button and it has not updated. So let see what happens with Paul's info when he gets back to me. If what he gives me works I will post it and others can do the same and fix the issue.
Have a good weekend
Mike

VE9KK said...

Hello Paul, I have contacted Paul and he has emailed me wanting more info so I will see what happens.
Have a nice weekend
Mike