|Solder blob mod done|
|Ribbon cable soldered to LCD|
The kit pro's
1. Very easy to build and calibrate
2. No toroid or SMD for those kit builders who shy away from them.
3. Instructions are well written and very easy to understand.
4. Meter has a built in dummy load when measuring power.
5. When meter is turned off it can still be left in series with antenna and transmitter the meter is in bypass.
6. Professional silk screen front panel.
7. Parts layout on the the circuit board are...may I say "Elecraft quality"!
2. There is no cover for the back of the circuit board.
So lets put 2 and 2 together.......7 pro's to 2 con's = home run!!